The Mercury Enterprise Application Cloud is the convergence of advanced technology, engineering expertise, and best-in-class process. With over 20 years experience supporting Oracle products and 12 years hosting Oracle E-Business Suite we created a platform that provides the fast, reliable infrastructure your applications require with the timely service and support you demand.
Enterprise applications require computing platforms tuned for optimal performance, hardened for robust / reliable operation, and secured against internal and external threats. An Enterprise Cloud is a specialized computing environment that offers these capabilities for a wide range of business applications. The Mercury Cloud provides Enterprise Cloud services for Oracle products - optimizing our infrastructure for application inter-operability, system performance, and secure user access.
The Mercury Enterprise Cloud supports tens of thousands of business users daily. We recognize that great service extends beyond physical infrastructure and our service includes world-class support to keep critical applications running at peak performance and provide technical assistance to business users 24 hours a day - 7 days a week.
The bar is set high for Enterprise systems, from regulatory compliance to data security to business continuity platforms it is difficult if not impossible to implement all of the necessary protocols on in-house budgets. Many organizations take short-cuts or simply do not comply with the requirements for reliable, safe, and secure operations. With Mercury Cloud you get all of this on your first day of service.
The Mercury Enterprise Application Cloud provides the benefits of a SAAS solution without having you lose control of the Oracle software or your data. With the Mercury Cloud your Oracle software licenses are purchased and owned by you - giving you flexibility to move your applications and data. In addition, the Mercury Cloud can significantly lower your cost of operations as SAAS rental fees add up over time - often in excess of upfront software purchase and maintenance fees. Step up to the Mercury Enterprise Application Cloud and save time, save money, and improve your operations!
Some of the many benefits Mercurys' "Application Cloud" offers:
All Mercury Cloud facilities are located in the United States. This provides you the highest level of legal, regulatory, and service quality protections.
- East and West Coast Data Centers provide geographic separation of Production and Non-Production systems (business continuity).
- With Service Centers in Washington DC, Irvine CA, and Honolulu HI we use a modified "follow the sun" support model.
- MTG Cloud is 100% staffed with MTG employees - no contractors, no consultants, no temporary staff.
There are many reasons to migrate to Mercury Cloud - existing system instability, escalating costs of ownership, poor service and support, and risk exposure to name just a few. With answers for these - and many other issues -Mercury Cloud is a win-win for both Mercury and you!
Are You Starting an Oracle Implementation?
Start your project with us and avoid future efforts to migrate to the cloud. We'll work closely with your implementation team to ensure your system goes live...on time and on budget! We partner with many leading implementation firms across the U.S.
Do You Need a Hardware Upgrade or Refresh?
Why replace old hardware in-house when we can provide a seamless migration to our advanced Cloud infrastructure. We use current technology in all of our server, storage, and network platforms and execute regular refresh cycles.
Do You Need to Upgrade Your Software?
The Mercury Cloud includes upgrades to the latest database and application releases - now and in the future. Keeping you current without the hassle of procuring additional in-house servers, installing new software, and maintaining upgrade instances.
Are Your Operating Costs Too High?
Mercury Cloud is affordable and lowers your total cost of ownership. Using scalable platforms, advanced automation, and hardened common infrastructure we have economies of scale not available to remote services and in-house solutions.
Do You Require a Higher Level of Service and Expertise?
Mercury gives you direct access to DBAs and IT staff - no middlemen to slow down the service and support process. Tired of unkowledgable staff and slow - or no - response then leverage our expertise, reduce your headcount, and improve your service!
Do You Need Assistance With Business Continuity?
Mercury has a variety of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions. Utilize Mercury Cloud's' multiple delivery centers to create an affordable DR solution for your business at a fraction of the in-house cost!
Whether you're looking to implement, upgrade, improve quality, reduce costs, or fill in missing service requirements you can be confident that the Mercury Enterprise Application Cloud is the right choice for you and your business!
By nature Oracle environments are complex with various technologies tightly coupled to provide an enterprise-wide system. The maintenance and support of these systems requires expertise in multiple disciplines with cross platform experience and software management best practice. From comprehesive system montioring to secure network architectures to multiple layers of system backup and recovery strategies the framework for providing seamless operations can be daunting for most in-house organizations.
Maintaining and supporting Oracle systems is what we do and it has been our focus from the beginning. For the past 20 years our goal has been to design, develop, and deliver service and support solutions centered on Oracle products. Through our evolution from consulting to hosting to cloud services we have identified essential components to every Oracle Managed Services engagement. In each area, our best practice (based on ITIL standards) provide a reliable and repeatable high quality service.
Mouse over each section for more details
MTG*INSIGHT and MTG*NOTIFY are time-tested and proven tools that monitor the critical aspects of your Oracle systems. Instantly alerted Mercury Cloud personnel swing into action and frequently solve issues before you knew they existed
- MTG*INSIGHT assures system availability by analyzing critical resource utilization, key performance metrics, application workflows, and system activity logs.
- MTG*NOTIFY alerts the Mercury Cloud team - and you - in the event of a system issue or if it determines a potential problem may exist.
Proper management of issues requires a sincere desire to work with end-users, follow up with vendors, and constant attention to documenting and communicating results. Our staff;
- Work closely with your in-house team - and directly with vendor support - to resolve reported incidents (both monitored and service desk reported).
- Use project and task management best practices to assure all issues are recorded, progress is tracked, priorities assigned, and resolutions are documented.
- Meet regularly with your program manager to review all open issues, assess priorites, and discuss strategic initiatives.
Change is good and often necessary to assure proper operations of your Oracle applications. However, uncontrolled change is bad and can result in systems with poor performance and erratic behavior. The Mercury Cloud;
- Uses "battle" tested workflows to manage the "request - approval - implement - deploy" life-cycle.
- Offers "out-of-hours" deployment to minimize impacts on end-users and core business functions.
- Actively monitors change activity to assure consistent operating environments.
Staying abreast of the constant advance of technology can be challenging. Yet doing so is often crucial to maintaining reliable and robust systems. Mercury Cloud services supply you with the information and support you need to keep your systems current. Specifically;
- Routine reviews of vendor product releases and patch sets assure your systems are patched / upgraded in a timely manner.
- Proactive management of your system resources alert to necessary configuration changes or updates.
- Regular reviews of your system performance - recommending strategies and improvements to stay ahead of your business's increasing demands.
We recognizes the importance of safeguarding the integrity and security of your systems and data. Managing internal security policies is as important as maintaining external safeguards. To assure your piece of mind, we;
- Actively manage user accounts and security policies - implementing new accounts, retiring terminated accounts, cycling passwords, etc.
- Keep abreast of vendor security alerts and recommend steps to implement necessary improvements.
- Provide proprietary tools to enforce Sarbanes-Oxley audit requirements, providing access and justification reports for your privileged system accesses.
Around the clock availability requires an attention to detail - especially when managing computer system resources. From server to database to application, there are a variety of choke-points that can severely effect system performance. To assure up-time and peak performance we;
- Regularly monitor and analyze resource availability, utilization, and performance.
- Manage resource configuration and allocation for optimal operations and stability.
- Review system operations with you and offer recommendations for future growth.
System recovery planning is critical for any organization that requires accurate, up-to-date, and on-demand business data. Furthermore, a recovery plan is of limited value unless backups are executed consistently and periodically verified to assure recovery is effective. Mercury Cloud assists your continuity efforts by;
- Periodically reviewing your backup / recovery program and making recommendations for improvements.
- Offering various levels of system continuity solutions, ranging from simple system/data backups to complete recvoery systems.
- Providing a variety of backup storage options (on-line, off-site, and delivery to you).
Timely, accurate, and complete problem resolutions are key to the success of any business operation. The lingering effects of incomplete solutions and the complexities introduced by layers of quick fixes can bring progress to a halt. To minimize the long-term effects of inadequate bug-fixing, the Mercury Cloud team;
- Makes sure the problem - not the symptom - is addressed and the solution is sustainable (not a short term band-aid).
- Based on years of Oracle experience, identifies and resolves issues that many with less experience overlook.
- Closely monitors critical resources to assure systems return to their full operational capacity quickly and reliably.
We are actively engaged in every aspect of your system support. We take “ownership” for the sound operation of your systems and your satisfaction. Our goal is not just to satisfy your expectations but to create a "referenceable" relationship with you. Specifically;
- We document, track, and manage all Mercury efforts and keep your staff fully informed of all activities.
- We regularly execute formal surveys of your feedback regarding our program. Your input establishes the direction for Mercury Cloud service improvements and additional program offerings.
Financial reform, the Affordable Care Act, industry security initiatives - the list goes on and on. We work in a heavily regulated and compliance driven environment with Oracle systems right in the middle of it. The Mercury Cloud compliance framework assists you in navigating these challenges saving you cost, effort, and time.
- SSAE16 - With annual top to bottom audits Mercury Cloud is SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II compliant.
- HIPAA - Mercury Cloud has HIPAA physical, administrative, and technical safeguards in place.
- iTAR - All software, data, and support of your applications is performed within the USA to meet strict iTAR security requirements.
Mercury Cloud also offers solutions for Sarbanes-Oxley audit reporting of your Oracle financial system.
Proper maintenance of both our infrastructure and your application systems is crucial to reliable operations.Scheduling
All customer system maintenance is planned around your priorities - even scheduled maintenance windows require your approval before execution.Revision Management
All software updates - patches as well as upgrades - are included in your program. From network components to storage systems to database and application software, Mercury will work with you to assure your systems are up-to-date and running at recommended revisions.Component Replacement
We maintain spare inventories for all cloud systems as well as client specific hardware. Around the clock vendor support contracts are in effect for all Mercury Cloud providers with on-demand on-site delivery of replacement components.
Initial implementation of your Oracle software is only the first step in a long journey. Throughout the Oracle product lifecycle you will require technical assistance, knowledgable expertise, and insider guidance on the proper management of your applications.Expertise
The Oracle product line is vast and ever expanding. With over 20 years supporting Oracle software and associated infrastructures Mercury is well-positioned to provide the technical expertise you need.Accessable
Our Service Desk puts you directly in touch with an experienced Oracle DBA the minute you open a ticket. No Level I or Level II personnel, our technical staff are on the desk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Priority
With Mercury Cloud you set the priorities and our staff execute and manage to those priorities. Our staff will never question the urgency of a request nor the importance you place on an issue.
Mercury Cloud provides all you need to build, expand, and optimize your Oracle applications.Rapid Build
Using a standards based build approach, we can provision new platforms in a fraction of the time it takes to build in-house systems. Tight relationships with our vendors and streamlined procurement, delivery, staging, and build processes mean shorter wait times for you.Expansion
The Mercury Cloud grows with you, anticipating your future resource needs and offering options for accommodating increased storage, performance, or up-time requirements. Buy what you need today with the assurance you can expand as you need it.Optimization
WAN Optimization solutions, Solid State storage, and Fiber-Channel fabric are just some of the options available to you in the Mercury Cloud. We have the technology for your application to optimize your end-user experience.
Disaster Recovery get a lot of press these days but when push comes to shove little usually gets done. Not True with Mercury Cloud where business continuity concepts have been built in from the ground-up.Redundant Infrastructure
From Data Center design down to kernel configuration Mercury Cloud standards maximize system recoverability. Redundancy is designed in from the start and automated fail-over is implemented throughout.Continuity Architecture
The Mercury Cloud geographically separates Production and Non-Production systems for business continuity. Separate systems provide a low cost, immediately available, validated platform for recovering your operations should a disaster strike.DR Solutions
With a multi-threaded back-up approach and dedicated on-site storage Mercury Cloud offers multiple recovery paths with minimal restoration delay. We also offer proprietary and 3rd party solutions for real-time and near real-time Disaster Recovery systems.
Many factors impact the performance of your applications - network reliability, system sizing, software configuration, and data tuning to name a few. The Mercury Cloud is designed for high performance applications and reliable operations.Network Backbone
Using 10gb fiber fabric, redundant enterprise switching, and WAN optimization solutions the Mercury Cloud can handle your most network intensive tasks. Supporting both dedicated and VPN access solutions in an auto-correcting architecture assures reliable connectivity.System Infrastructure
Mercury Cloud server / SAN designs are built for speed and flexibility. High performing SANs along with virtualized server platforms provide performance with rapid recoverability from hardware failures.Database and Application Tuning
Tuning Oracle software - both Database and Application - is second nature for us. Mercury DBAs will keep your systems at peak performance and assist you in identifying your poor performing queries.
This is where the description for uptime link will go. And how amazing is that description? Well, it has the amazing characteristics of a successful description by being:
- Extremely robust
- Full of exciting information
- Strong in grammar
- Powerfully forthcoming